THE BMW X6 M MODELS IN COMPARISON.
Quick facts about BMW X6 M Competition and BMW X6 M50i.
BMW X6 M COMPETITION
- High-performance M TwinPower Turbo 8-cylinder petrol engine
- M xDrive with Active M differential and 8-speed M Steptronic transmission with Drivelogic
- Exclusive design elements and equipment
- 460 kW, 750 Nm, 0–100 km/h in 3.8 sec
BMW X6 M50i
- M TwinPower Turbo 8-cylinder petrol engine
- 8-speed Steptronic Sport transmission
- BMW xDrive
- 390 kW, 750 Nm, 0–100 km/h in 4.3 sec
- BMW X6 M COMPETITION
- BMW X6 M50i
BMW X6 M COMPETITION – PERFORMANCE FEATURES.
Inspired by motorsport: overview of drive train and chassis technologies.
High-performance M TwinPower Turbo 8-cylinder petrol engine.
M specific suspension.
8-speed M Steptronic transmission.
M Compound brake.
M Sport exhaust system.
BMW X6 M COMPETITION – DESIGN FEATURES.
M specific design highlights in the exterior and interior.
M specific kidney grille.
M side gills in Black.
M carbon mirror caps.
M carbon rear spoiler.
Tailpipes in Black Chrome.
Entry sill with “X6 M Competition” designation.
M Multifunctional seats.
M seat belts.
M gear selector with Drivelogic switch.
M specific instrument cluster.
BMW X6 M50i HIGHLIGHTS.
Selected driving dynamics and design features of the BMW X6 M50i.
- M Dynamics
- M Highlights