The BMW Intensive Driving Experience course is an exciting entry-level course designed to provide a solid foundation in performance driving. The one day course simulates a number of different situations that may be encountered at touring speeds including unforeseen oversteer and understeer experiences, ideal driving lines and high speed emergency braking.
Course times and catering
- Afternoon tea
- Coffee, tea and drinks provided throughout the day
- Visually assisted lecture on safe driving techniques
- Expert tuition from BMW Driving Experience Chief Instructor, Geoff Brabham (Le Mans and Bathurst Champion)
- Steering technique and seating position
- Vehicle dynamics including braking exercises on wet tarmac, difference in stopping distances and maneuverability between ABS and non-ABS
- Slalom exercise
- Ideal cornering lines
- Paced circuit laps
- BMW 125i M Sport Hatch
- BMW 328i Sportline Sedan
- BMW M3 Coupe
All cars are linked by a two-way radio so our Instructors can talk to participants through the different exercises.
24 participants (all participants must hold a full un-restricted drivers license)